If you are looking for best clat coaching in Delhi, Legalite Academy is here to help you
If you are looking for best clat coaching in Delhi, Legalite academy is here to help you The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an entrance examination on national level. It has to be passed for taking admissions in colleges/universities for undergraduate (5 year) and postgraduate (3 year) law course. Consortium of National Law Universities organizes the CLAT exam. All admissions to the 5-year integrated LLB and LLM programmes are done through the CLAT.
Do you want to pass the CLAT exam and become a lawyer? Look no farther than Legalite Academy for the best CLAT coaching in Delhi. Legalite Academy is a leading clat coaching institute that provides a variety of programmes designed to assist students study for the CLAT exam. The institute offers complete advice and assistance to help you accomplish your career goals with a staff of knowledgeable teachers and advanced amenities.
Eligibility of students for the LLB Undergraduate Programme
There is no specified limit of upper age for pursuing Undergraduate Programme in law. But the candidates must have secured minimum percentage of marks in the 12th class examination:
- 45% or its equivalent marks must be scored in 10+2 for students who belong to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories
- 40% marks or equivalent to be scored in 10+2 for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
Candidates who are still pursuing 12th class are also eligible to attempt CLAT examination. However, they shall be required to provide evidence for getting passed in the qualifying examination at the time of admission in the college. Failing in this will lead to losing the right to get admission. The result of the class 12 has to be submitted on the time of admission by the candidate. If he fails to do so, he will become ineligible for admission in the law Course. In case of equal marks of students, the following procedure will be taken into consideration:
- Higher marks in the legal aptitude section in the CLAT examination;
- Higher age will first be considered; or
- Computerised drawing of lots
Get the best clat coaching in Delhi at Legalite Academy
Legalite Academy is one of the best clat coaching in Delhi. Legalite Academy places more focus on quality than quantity. as a result, we limit the number of students in each classroom to encourage personalized interactions. Our entire focus is on the clat coaching in Delhi. We are always trying to increase the depth of knowledge among our students. The purpose of Legalite Academy is to prepare the best lawyers and judges in the entire nation.
For your CLAT coaching requirements, Legalite academy ensures a superior educational experience, customised direction, and an encouraging atmosphere. We at Legalite Academy know how important it is important for students to remain up-to-date thus we changes our course material time to time in order to adhere with the revised syllabus. By choosing to study from Legalite academy, you are guaranteed that our course material has been completely updated to keep up with the changes regarding the CLAT exam. We have carefully examined the updated syllabus and adjusted our lesson plans, study schedules, and other tactics as needed for the CLAT coaching in Delhi. This guarantees that our students are well-versed in the most recent information and insights need to perform well in the CLAT exam.
The aim of our clat coaching in Delhi is to provide quality education to students
Legalite Academy focuses on a student’s holistic growth by inspiring and improving their interest. Our instructional strategy is created to ensure that each subject is well understood by each student. In order for students to check their skills and prepare for future competitive environments, we have established exam series. After examining the structure of different clat exams, our faculty develops mock exams. Your speed, accuracy, and likelihood of passing the exam will all be enhanced by taking these tests.
We offer latest materials and interactive class sessions in our CLAT coaching in Delhi. Our highly educated and focused teachers will encourage you in all times of your education to ensure that you reach your goals easily. We think that getting a good education and being able to put your knowledge and skills to the test will help you succeed in anything you desire to do. At Legalite Academy, we offer all of that without interruption or compromise.
Why choose Legalite academy for best clat coaching in Delhi
- Knowledgeable Faculty: our teachers have extensive experience in the field and they all are from reputed universities. They possess the skills and experience to provide best clat coaching in Delhi.
- Limited size of bathes: small batch size is important to us since it allows us to give each student individualised attention.
- Professional test series: Before taking an exam, each student must pass a series of tests that helps them get over their exam anxiety. These tests also really help the students in time management.
- Regular mock tests: At our institute, frequent mock tests are provided to students to give them an extra edge while they get ready for the CLAT.
- Revised study material: the material has been prepared in such a way that it assists students in securing good score in CLAT and getting admission in their desired college of law.
- Smart tips and tricks: Legalite academy has developed clever techniques to speed up exam time focusing mostly on managing time.
- Strategy: We regularly examine every student’s area of potential and limitations in each subject.
- Regular current affairs classes: The students at Legalite Academy receive regular education in current affairs, which is done in accordance with the trends and patterns of the legal entrance exams.
- Results: Legalite Academy has a greater success rate as compared to other law institutes.
- Individualised Attention: We are aware of the value of personalised focus in the classroom. To ensure each student’s development and comprehension of the courses, we put their needs first and offer personalised support.
- Motivational Support: We think it is important to keep students inspired as they work towards their goals. We motivate and increase confidence in students at our institute by make them interact with accomplished people from various National Law Universities.
- Emphasis on Quality: Our institute is committed to upholding strict educational standards. In order to improve students’ comprehension and performance, we put a priority on providing high-quality information, thorough study materials, and efficient teaching techniques.
Overall, Legalite Academy assures its dedication to offering high-quality study materials, comprehensive assistance, and highly qualified teachers from national law universities, with the purpose to deliver the best CLAT coaching in Delhi. Call us right now to reserve seat.
The Consortium of National Law Universities was established on 19th August, 2017 with the aim of improving standards of legal education in the country and serving the justice system through legal education. CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. It is an All India Law Entrance Test. It is conducted every year by 21 National Law Universities (NLUs) on rotational basis. It is an offline exam which consists of 150 MCQs to be solved in 2 hours. The question paper consists of 5 sections: Verbal Ability, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness and Legal Aptitude.
- There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2023.
- As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured
- Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories.
- Mode of examination: Offline
- Maximum Marks: 120
- Duration of the examination: 2 hours or 120 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Each question is of 1 mark with 0.25 marks deducted for each incorrect answer.Therefore, four wrong answers will lead to deduction of 1 Mark.
|S No||Subject||Number of Questions|
|1||English Language||22-26 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|2||Current Affairs, including General Knowledge||28-32 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|3||Legal Reasoning||28-32 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|4||Logical Reasoning||22-26 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|5||Quantitative Techniques||10-14 questions, or roughly 10% of the paper|
Participating colleges in CLAT
|1||National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)||Gnana Bharathi Main Rd, opp. NAAC, Teachers Colony, Naagarabhaavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560072|
|2||National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)||Justice City, Shamirpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500101|
|3||The National Law Institute University, Bhopal(NLIU)||Kerwa Dam Rd, National Law Institute University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462044|
|4||The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)||Kerwa Dam Rd, National Law Institute University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462044|
|5||National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)||National Law University, Rajasthan 342304|
|6||Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)||Opposite Jungle Safari, Sector 40, Uparwara, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492002|
|7||Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)||Attalika Avenue Knowledge Corridor, PDPU Rd, Koba, Gujarat 382426|
|8||Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)||Sec- D1, Kanpur – Lucknow Rd, Scheme, LDA Colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226012|
|9||Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)||Bhadson-Patiala Rd, Sidhuwal, Punjab 147001|
|10||Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)||Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur, Patna, Bihar 800001|
|11||Dr B R Ambedkar National Law University Sonipat, Haryana||Rajiv Ghandhi Education City, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Rai, Haryana 131021|
|12||The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)||NAD Rd, HMT Colony, North Kalamassery, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 683503|
|13||National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)||Naraj Rd, Sector 13, Cuttack, Odisha 753015|
|14||National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)||AT- Nagri, P.O Bukru, Kanke-Pithoria Road, Kanke, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834006|
|15||National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA)||Agyathuri, Amingaon, Guwahati, Assam 781031|
|16||Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)||Nyayaprastha, Sabbavaram, Andhra Pradesh 531035|
|17||Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)||Dindigul Main Road, Navalurkuttappattu, Srirangam, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620009|
|18||Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)||2nd and 6th Floor, MTNL Building, Technology St, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076|
|19||Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur (MNLU)||7, Wardha Rd, Maharashtra 441108|
|20||Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (MNLU)||Aurangabad Rd, Padampani Colony, Padampura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005|
|21||Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla (HPNLU)||Ghandal, Himachal Pradesh 171011|
|22||Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (DNLU)||South Civil Lines, Pachpedi, Lekha Nagar, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482001|
|23||Dr B R Ambedkar National Law University Sonipat, Haryana||Rajiv Ghandhi Education City, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Rai, Haryana 131021|
For more details Click here