CUET UG (Common University Entrance Test) exam is a Computer Based Test conducted every year by National Testing Agency (NTA) to enroll students into various courses offered at all central universities including Delhi University, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Banaras Hindu University, Aligarh Muslim University, and Jamia Millia Islamia and many more. A total of 42 central universities will be a part of the CUET UG Exam and will be taking admissions in various courses based on the CUET scores of the students. A student’s Board marks will have no role In determining his/her admission to a college or a programme, it’s the score of CUET which is mandatory. Scoring in CUET will open many doors in terms of admission in Universities and colleges.
CUET EXAM HIGHLIGHTS AND IMPORTANT DATES. DO NOT MISS!
NTA has started accepting online applications from 09th February 2023. CUET is to be held from 21st to 31st May 2023, in three slots (morning, afternoon and evening). The CUET 2023 application correction window will be conducted from March 15 to March 18 and the CUET UG 2023 admit card will be released in the second week of May. Some important details and highlights about the CUET Exam pattern 2023 are mentioned below.
|CUET application form filling start||09 Feburary 2023|
|CUET application form filling ends||12 March 2023|
|Last day to pay the application fee||12 March 2023|
|Application correction window||15 March to 18 March 2023|
|Release of admit card||Second week of May|
|CUET Exam 2023||21 May 2023 onwards|
|CUET Results 2023||Third week of June 2023|
|Release of provisional answer key||To be notified|
|CUET merit list||To be notified|
|CUET Counseling||To be notified|
HOW TO APPLY FOR CUET 2023?
- Step 1. Register on the official link https://cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Step 2. Fill the details correctly and carefully as per your documents.
- Step 3. Select your desired courses and Universities. Kindly, check the eligibility to qualify for specific courses in Universities and choose the tests accordingly.
- Step 4. Make your payment securely before the deadline.
CUET 2023 Exam Pattern
CUET 2023 exam pattern has been released by National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam will be conducted in a computer-based mode (CBT) for a duration of 3 hours. The exam will have Section 1A, Section 1B, General Test and domain-specific subjects. Section 1A will be in 13 languages and it is compulsory whereas Section 1B is optional. Candidates will be given the option to choose the language of their choice.
|Sections||Types||Total No. of questions||No. of questions to attempt||Duration|
|Section IA||13 Languages||50 each test||40 each test||45 minutes each test|
|Section IB||20 Languages|
|Section II||27 Domain- specific subject||50 each subject||40 each subject||45 minutes each subject|
|Section III||1 General Test (medium: only English)||75||60||60 minutes|
- Mode of examination: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Marks for each correct answer : +5
- Marks for each incorrect answer -1
- Level of Exam : Class 12th
- Medium of Language : 13 Languages (Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Odia, Bengali, Assamese, Punjabi, English, Hindi and Urdu)
POINTS TO REMEMBER & CUET 2023 – syllabus:
- Each University demands specific requirements (test you need to appear in) for the selected course.
- Requirements may vary in different Universities for the available courses.
- You cannot select any domain- specific subject other than your 12th subjects.
- A candidate can choose Maximum 3 languages from Section IA and IB together (one of them should be a domain- specific language).
- Maximum 6 Domain- specific subject to be chosen.
- 1 General Test
- One can appear in the exam for only 4 subjects in one slot. Therefore, depending on the number of subjects you might need to sit in all the three shifts.
|Language (section IA & IB)||Reading Comprehension based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative, Literary Aptitude, Vocabulary and grammar|
|Domain Subject (section II)||As given on NTA|
|General Test (section III)||Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Mental Ability, Numerical Ability (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic) General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General.|
SOME OF THE TOP UNIVERSITIES PARTICIPATING IN CUET 2023:
|1||University of Delhi||New Delhi|
|2||Banaras Hindu University||Vanarasi|
|3||Jawaharlal Nehru University||New Delhi|
|4||Jamia Millia Islamia||New Delhi|
|5||University of Hyderabad||Hyderabad|
|6||Central University of Haryana||Haryana|
|7||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University||Lucknow|
|8||Central University of Jharkhand||Ranchi|
|9||Central University of Kashmir||Ganderbal|
|10||Central University of Karnataka||Kalaburagi|
|11||Central University of Rajasthan||Ajmer|
|12||Aligarh Muslim University||Aligarh|
WHAT DOES LEGATLITE ACADEMY PROVIDES?
- Mentorship is an important aspect of every competitive examination and LA will give you the best Mentors of the industry.
- LA will provide the latest and relevant study materials and books.
- If you are preparing for the CUET UG exam 2023 mock tests CUET Previous Year Question Paper to boost your CUET exam preparation, here comes LA to facilitate you.
- You can excel your CUET 2023 preparation with LA’s Mock Test Papers. These CUET sample papers are curated keeping the CUET 2023 syllabus in mind. A Weekly mock tests will definitely boost up your performance.
- LA will help you in analyzing your progress report and identifying your weak areas.
- We Legalitian will Help you in exploring various career options well in advance.
- Apart from your academic improvement, Ligalitians will also look after your physical and mental health
For more details Click here